Lei Ke Si, Da Dong, and An Qi are childhood best friends. Ever since they were kids, Lei Ke Si had always been in love with An Qi. However, An Qi never noticed this because she had always been in love with Da Dong.
When they were in elementary school, Lei Ke Si once gave An Qi chocolate his parents brought for him from America. He actually gave her this as a sign of confessing his love to her. An Qi accepted this without knowing what it meant. Lei Ke Si was thrilled when An Qi accepted the chocolate and thought that An Qi did not reject his feelings for her. Later that afternoon, Da Dong gave the exact same chocolate to Lei Ke Si. It turned out that An Qi had given the chocolate to Da Dong, but Da Dong did not like chocolate so he gave it to Lei Ke Si instead. Feeling ashamed and hurt, Lei Ke Si started to develop anger for Da Dong and started planning his revenge over his best friends.
Over the years, Lei Ke Si was still in love with An Qi and he kept the chocolate as a reminder of the incident happened years ago. He masked his true evil self with his good guy attitudes. Nobody knew that he was actually planning to take his revenge on Da Dong.
When An Qi returned to Ultimate Class, Lei Ke Si tried to get close to her and made sure that Da Dong and An Qi would never be together. However, no matter how hard he tried, An Qi always forgave Da Dong's insensitive behaviour towards her and continued to love him. When An Qi told Lei Ke Si why she loved Da Dong, his anger grows to a maximum point and he decides to take full action in taking out Da Dong, including hurting An Qi and revealing his true identity to the world.
During his battle against Da Dong, Da Dong held back because he still considered him as his best friend. After being reminded of how precious Da Dong's friendship to him really was, they solve all of the anger and hatred he had over the years and the two became friends again. Lei Ke Si eventually decided to leave the Ultimate Class to start a new life and let go of his feelings for An Qi.
Lei Ke Si and An Qi's MomentsEdit
- When Jin Bao San mentioned that Da Dong ran away from home because of a girl, Lei Ke Si immediately suspected that the girl was An Qi. He asked Jin Bao San about the girl's name to confirm that it was An Qi, but Jin Bao San actually forgot to ask her name.
- Xiao Yu said that after An Qi came to class, Lei Ke Si and Da Dong started to act weird.
- After school, Jin Bao San tried to impress An Qi by being a gentleman in front of her. This did not work because when he was talking to himself, Lei Ke Si told An Qi to leave class with him.
- On their way home, they discussed the Ultimate Class. Lei Ke Si said that he joined Ultimate Class because he promised Da Dong that they would finish high school together. An Qi said that she also joined Ultimate Class because of Da Dong. Lei Ke Si said that Da Dong had not changed since he was a kid, he still did not acknowledge her.
- Lei Ke Si then told her about their memories together in elementary school. In the fourth grade, Da Dong sat behind An Qi and always pulled her hair. This made her cry and made Lei Ke Si got into a fight with him. An Qi remembered that. She said that back then she kept telling him to stop hitting Da Dong because Da Dong was only joking, but Lei Ke Si did not stop and kept hitting him like crazy. Lei Ke Si said that was the first time he got into a fight and it was because of her, but An Qi did not care about this and started to talk about Da Dong even more. Lei Ke Si began to get pissed off but An Qi did not see his emotions.
- After An Qi left, Lei Ke Si became angrier because An Qi could only think about Da Dong and nothing else. He even beat up random guys on the street to unleash his anger.
- The next day in class, everybody was curious of Lei Ke Si's relationship with An Qi. Lei Ke Si said that there were nothing between himself and An Qi, and that they were only former classmates. The others thought that An Qi and Lei Ke Si went on a date the previous day, and said that they were compatible with each other. The others started teasing him and he began to get angry but he did not show much emotions, so nobody really knew that he was pissed off.
- During their 'date' An Qi kept a long face. Lei Ke Si realized this. He said that An Qi did not want to play with him because he was not Da Dong. Furthermore, he said that it was okay because that day he was supposed to be Da Dong's substitute. An Qi said that she would never think of him as replacing Da Dong because he was he and Da Dong was Da Dong. Lei Ke Si then asked whether that meant that he was very special to her. An Qi said that he was very special to her because since they were kids, he had always been intelligent and understanding, and that made him Da Dong's brain. Lei Ke Si did not say anything but he kept thinking that nobody would ever want to go out with 'the brain'. After that they started to walk around the amusement park.
- An Qi then asked Lei Ke Si about Da Dong's feelings towards her. Before Lei Ke Si could answer her, Sha Jie, along with Tao Zi and Bai Linda, walked to them. They thought that An Qi and Lei Ke Si were on a date and they began to tease them. An Qi kept telling them that they were not on a date but they did not listen and left. Lei Ke Si then said that the kind of girl that Da Dong liked was like Sha Jie.
- The next day, when Lei Ke Si saw An Qi and Da Dong together in the school garden, he became very angry because An Qi kept holding Da Dong's arm.
- When the other classmates left to spend all the fight club's money, Lei Ke Si asked An Qi to go eat dinner with him. He did not join the other classmates because he was not in the fight club, just like An Qi. Not long after they left the school, they started talking about Da Dong. An Qi thought that Da Dong's behavior towards her was because he did not want to make a certain girl sad.
- Lei Ke Si told An Qi that Da Dong and Form Teacher might have feelings for each other. An Qi started to think about this on her way home and became angry. Lei Ke Si followed her and was happy when he found out that she was angry.
- In class, Da Dong was angry at An Qi because he thought that An Qi was the one who ambushed Form Teacher the night before. Lei Ke Si defended An Qi and told Da Dong that it was not An Qi, but Da Dong did not believe him.
- When An Qi left the classroom, Lei Ke Si followed her. While he was watching her from a distance, he took out a small glass bottle from his pocket. Inside the glass bottle, there was chocolate. Then he had a flashback. Eight years beforehand, he gave An Qi the same chocolate. He mentioned that he kept the chocolate and also said that it was the most heartbreaking chocolate.
- Lei Ke Si saved An Qi from getting hit by a car when she was walking. An Qi thanked him and said that she was fine. An Qi said that he was always there for her every time she needed someone to comfort her. Lei Ke Si only said that was because they were good friends. An Qi started to get angry at Da Dong. Lei Ke Si was happy inside because he believed that because of that incident An Qi would never like Da Dong again. He thought that it was the right time for him to confess to her. He then asked An Qi to cut class so that she would not be sad anymore and she agreed.
- While they were walking, An Qi suddenly said that she wanted to go back to class. Lei Ke Si told her not to, but An Qi insisted to go back. This is because she believed that Da Dong was just misunderstood the situation and did not want to let go of her feelings for him. Lei Ke Si was very pissed off when she decided to go back to class but An Qi did not see him getting angry.
- After school, Lei Ke Si and An Qi walked home together. Lei Ke Si took out the chocolate and thought that it was the perfect time to confess to her. Before he could say anything, An Qi thanked him for all the help he had given to her ever since she transferred to Ultimate Class. Lei Ke Si replied that if she was willing to, he would be happy to support her forever. An Qi did not understand what he meant and thought that he would do that because they were good friends. Lei Ke Si then said that he did not understand why she did not give up on Da Dong. An Qi then told Lei Ke Si why she loved Da Dong. After he heard this, Lei Ke Si became very angry that he crushed the glass bottle with his bare hand causing it to bleed. When An Qi realized Lei Ke Si's weird expression she became worried. Then she saw his hand. She wanted to look to make sure it was okay but Lei Ke Si refused to show her his hand and said that he hurt it accidentally. Lei Ke Si told An Qi to get back home. Before she left, she reminded him to clean and bandage his wound.
- After An Qi left, Lei Ke Si had another flashback about what happened eight years beforehand. It was shown in the flashback, that Lei Ke Si gave An Qi chocolate to confess his love for her. An Qi did not reject this chocolate and looked happy when she recieved it. Lei Ke Si thought that because she accepted the chocolate that would also mean that she accepted his feelings for her. This made Lei Ke Si very happy. Later that day, Da Dong came to Lei Ke Si and gave him the exact same chocolate. It turned out that An Qi gave Da Dong the chocolate, but because Da Dong did not like chocolate, he gave the chocolate to Lei Ke Si instead. Lei Ke Si was very shocked when he got the chocolate back and ever since it seemed that he began to develop the evil version of himself.
- Lei Ke Si came to An Qi's house and told her that Da Dong wanted to see her. He took her to an abandoned warehouse and told her that Da Dong was going to meet them there. An Qi did not suspect anything. While she was waiting for Da Dong, Lei Ke Si went outside and Da Dong came. Suddenly he attacked Da Dong until he passed out. An Qi immediately ran to Da Dong's side, but Lei Ke Si stopped her. Lei Ke Si started talking and An Qi became more and more scared.
- Lei Ke Si said that he was going to rape her and made Da Dong regret it for the rest of his life. Before he started, he told her about the chocolate incident that happened eight years beforehand. Then he said that he gave her another chance to leave with him, but she refused. This made him very angry. Before Lei Ke Si could do anything to An Qi, Da Dong woke up and this shocked him.
- When Lei Ke Si fought Da Dong, An Qi reminded him that they were best friends. After they finished fighting, Lei Ke Si kept thinking of what An Qi and Da Dong said to him.
- Lei Ke Si finally decided to leave Ultimate Class and let go od his feelings for An Qi.
- In her letter to Da Dong, An Qi mentioned that she felt guilty that Lei Ke Si became Da Dong's enemy.