Wu Xiong was taken away and raised by gorillas after the death of her parents. The gorilla tribe fed, trained and prepared her for the future by giving her the Bear Pearl; the tribe's most precious treasure, and letting her read The Golden Pen Touches the Dragon - a mysterious manga series that predicts all future events. While reading the series, she learned that her fate was to meet Wang Ya Se and become his future mate and save him from becoming a demon by using the Bear Pearl.
When Wu Xiong and her sister, Yun Han, first joined the Ultimate Class, her behavior and way of speaking was animal-like, which Ya Se found repulsive. She attempted to take Da Dong's place of leader for the class until Ya Se ordered her to sit down and behave. To everyone's surprise, she obeyed without question. She later asked for his name, and later requested to mate with him; this revelation became the laughing stock for the rest of the class and Ya Se's greatest humiliation.
For most of the time, Ya se repulsed Wu Xiong because of her behavior, even though she did him many favors. When the sword demon hidden inside his Sword in the Stone began to take over his mind and body, he became the target of Ji An: a powerful demon hunter. Wu Xiong jumped in to stop the bloodshed and kissed Ya Se. The Bear Pearl transferred into his body through the kiss and suppressed the sword demon inside of him. After this experience, Ya Se decided to treat her more nicely. Right after his decision, Wu Xiong approached with a new appearance: short hair and in a school uniform. She also learned to adapt human behavior and speak in human language. As they spent more time together, he began to see her "cute" side.
After a few days, she collapsed for no apparent reason. The doctors found out that she was aging rapidly now that her body lacked the Bear Pearl and only had one month to live. Ya Se asked Da Dong and Xiao Yu to try and knock the pearl out of his body, despite that he would be controlled by the demon and become Ji An's target once more. Their attempts failed.
Ya Se later found out that he could try to kiss Wu Xiong to transfer it back into her body, but it was not an easy task. The pearl was spiritual and only true love could persuade it to leave its owner's body.
After Ya Se's kiss proved failure, he declared Wu Xiong his girlfriend and tried to fall in love with her. Even after a few dates, he felt nothing. One morning, Wu Xiong's sister told him that her condition had worsened and she tried to hide from him. Ya Se immediately went to her side and told her that he did not mind if she looked older. In that instant, he felt completely helpless. She comforted him on this fact and thought to herself that she was content with the short yet wonderful time they had.
Near the end of the series, Ya Se found himself officially fallen in love with Wu Xiong and gave her a goodbye kiss, which transferred the Bear Pearl back into her body. They stayed together before and during the final battle against the antagonist Hei Long. While Ya Se allowed himself to be completely controlled by the sword demon, he never forgot his love to Wu Xiong. The battle triggered the Bear Pearl and Wu Xiong spit it out, causing a gigantic explosion on the battlefield that ended with all warriors, both good and evil, losing their powers.
There was no mention of how it turned out for Ya Se and Wu Xiong after KO One. However, it can be assumed that Wu Xiong died not long after the battle because she no longer had the Bear Pearl in her body.
Moments of Ya Se and Wu XiongEdit
- When Wu Xiong first arrived in Ultimate Class, she attempted to take Da Dong's position as the leader of the class. Ya Se was angry to see that Wu Xiong had no manners. He immediately stood up and hit the table. For that split seconds, Wu Xiong actually stopped strangling Da Dong and looked at Ya Se. However, she continued to strangled Da Dong. Ya Se was very angry that Wu Xiong was very disrespectful towards Da Dong. So he yelled at her and ordered her to go back to her sit. To everyone's surprises, Wu Xiong actually obeyed him and went back to her sit.
- After she asked Ya Se's name, she told Yun Han that she wanted to mate with him. Ya Se was very shocked when he heard this and became speechless. Everyone else in class were also surprised but they laughed at him instead. Even Xiao Yu and Da Dong started to make fun of him because of this.
- After school ended, Wu Xiong and Yun Han followed Ya Se until nightfall. Wu Xiong asked him whether he was hungry or not. Ya Se said that he had been looking for a restaurant to eat but since Wu Xiong and Yun Han had been following him all day, he was afraid the restaurant would not let him in. She told him to wait for a moment. She ran outside and found a pizza delivery guy. She took one pan of pizza and paid him. After that she returned to Ya Se and gave him the pizza. Ya Se thought Wu Xiong was creepy because she somehow knew that he was craving for pizza. After she gave him the pizza she left. Before she left she called him "Babe" and "Darling".
- Ya Se shared the pizza with Da Dong and Xiao Yu. He really liked the pizza because it came just at the right time. However, Da Dong kept teasing him and said that he liked eating Wu Xiong's pizza and that what Wu Xiong did for him was quite romantic. Xiao Yu did not tease Ya Se, however he was curious on how did Wu Xiong knew that Ya Se liked pizza. Da Dong suspected that Wu Xiong had super-hearing ability that made her able to hear that Ya Se said he wanted pizza to his bodyguards. However, Ya Se said that he never told his bodyguards that he wanted pizza. Furthermore, he said that pizza was one of the food that repulsed him most. Ya Se was actually did not what was wrong with him that day. Da Dong said that meant the both of them had chemistry together. However, Ya Se became angry and told him to stop teasing him.
- The next day, when Duan Chang Ren came to class as their new form teacher, everyone was going to attack them. Da Dong ordered them to sit down, but Wu Xiong kept her guard. Ya Se told her to sit down and she obeyed him.
- When class was over, Wu Xiong and Yun Han were the last ones in the class. Duan Chang Ren talked to Wu Xiong for a moment using ape language. He told her to go home immediately after school. She said to him that mating season was going to over soon, so if Ya Se wanted to, he had to hurry because she was not young anymore, in her hometown, she was already a grandma. Ya Se was quite mad when he heard this and told Duan Chang Ren to clear things up with her. After Duan Chang Ren talked to Wu Xiong again, Yun Han interpreted what Wu Xiong was saying. It turned out that because Duan Chang Ren objected premarital sex, then Wu Xiong would follow human dating customs. After that she asked Ya Se on a date to see the movie "King Kong". Ya Se was very surprised when he heard this that he immediately ran out of the class.
- Da Dong thought that Ya Se ran off because he was afraid to watch "King Kong" with a real King Kong. Xiao Yu said that was not the reason. He said that before class ended Ya Se actually asked him to accompany him to see the movie "King Kong". So, it turned out that Wu Xiong guessed what Ya Se was thinking again. Duan Chang Ren said that maybe Wu Xiong had some kind of special abilities. Xiao Yu said that maybe Wu Xiong really able to guess what Ya Se was thinking.
- Ya Se ran out and stopped at the basketball field. He thought that Wu Xiong would be unable to catch up with him because of his super-speed. After that he said that he was very thirsty and wanted to drink coke. Suddenly Wu Xiong appeared and gave him Coke. He was very surprised when he saw her. She said that he should not get angry and that she would make him like her. Ya Se said that was impossible and asked her to just give up and remained classmates with him. Wu Xiong was upset because she actually understood everything he said without her sister's help. Furthermore, Ya Se asked her to stop following him every day to every where he goes. Wu Xiong did not say anything back. Then Ya Se asked her how did she found out everything he was thinking about. Wu Xiong did not reply this, instead she said that she could help him control the demon in the Sword in the Stone but the price for it was that he had to become her man.
- At Duan Chang Ren's stall, Ya Se said that he was tempted with Wu Xiong's offer because mastering his Sword in the Stone is his life challenge. However, to accept a girl that he had no feelings for whatsoever was an even greater challenge. Da Dong said that according to Jin Bao San, Wu Xiong was not all that bad. Ya Se said that Da Dong could have her if he wanted to.
- The next day, when Ya Se, Xiao Yu, and Da Dong were talking, Wu Xiong suddenly jumped on to Ya Se's back and refused to get off. Yun Han said that Wu Xiong let him carry her because she respected him. Ya Se started to get angry but Wu Xiong still refused to get off. Yun Han said that she would get off after she left her scent, the scent of urine. Ya Se and the others was shocked when they heard this and Ya Se tried harder to shake her off. However, Yun Han warned him not to because Wu Xiong would really pee on him. Ya Se then stopped doing anything and asked if there was any other way to make her get off of him. Yun Han said that she would get off when school ended.
- Martial Arts Syndicate, Wu Xiong suddenly got off and went back to her sit.
- After class, Xiao Yu suspected that Duan Chang Ren talked about the Martial Arts Syndicate in class was to attract the attention of some other people. Da Dong suspected that Duan Chang Ren was trying to attract Wu Xiong's attention, who was at that time still being carried by Ya Se. When he heard this, Ya Se became upset because Da Dong continued to rejoice on his misfortunes. Suddenly, Wu Xiong jumped on to his back again and refused to get off. Ya Se was in a very bad mood that he immediately shook her off and accidentally threw her off the building.
- When they found her body lying near the school, he felt guilty and carried her back to class. Wu Xiong was actually fine and did not even pass out. She actually laid on the ground so that she could see his worried and anxious expression because she thought that he was very handsome that way.
- In class, while Duan Chang Ren was checking Wu Xiong's pulse, Ya Se supported her body. Duan Chang Ren said that she was fine, then they talked using ape language and after that Duan Chang Ren left. Yun Han translated that Wu Xiong asked if she could lay in Ya Se's embrace for a while more. After he heard this, Ya Se quickly left. Wu Xiong was actually going to fall but luckily Yun Han caught her.
- Wu Xiong bought some bubble tea for Ya Se. Although Yun Han already said that it was no use for Wu Xiong to be nice to Ya Se because he would never like her, but Wu Xiong did not mind that.
- Wu Xiong and Yun Han followed Ya Se, Da Dong, and Xiao Yu. All three of them was not very happy to see the both of them because they were interrupting their discussions about Jin Bi Dian Long. When Wu Xiong said that she had already read it, they became shocked. She said the manga was worshiped by the apes and was already there when they rescued her. Ya Se asked her the content of the manga but she would not answer him. When Ya Se was about to leave without answer, she suddenly said that he was her man. Ya Se only said that she had already said that and left.
- When Wu Xiong and Yun Han were alone together, Wu Xiong became upset and expressed her anger. Yun Han became confused. She thought Wu Xiong regretted telling Ya Se that he would be her man in the future. Then Yun Han said that she should just give up on Ya Se because they do not match and also because Ya Se did not treat her very well. Wu Xiong said that she was annoyed and angry because she told some future events and worried that something bad might happen. Yun Han said that she should not believe in manga. Yun Han said that it was impossible that the manga showed that one day Wu Xiong and Ya Se would be together. Wu Xiong just nodded and then she gave Yun Han a picture of Ya Se that she drew before she had even met him.
- That night, Ya Se called Da Dong and it sounded like that he was still annoyed with what Wu Xiong said to him on the afternoon. Da Dong said that he should ask his dad about his future with Wu Xiong. However, Ya Se said that his dad would not answer him and kept avoiding him. Da Dong started mocking him again and said that maybe his dad was afraid that when he told Ya Se the truth, he would not be able to handle it. Ya Se told Da Dong to stop teasing him and said that he did not worry about what would happen with him and Wu Xiong, instead he was worried about his dad.
- Still on the phone, Da Dong asked Ya Se why he was not home yet. Ya Se said that his dad wanted to eat baked corn, so he was searching for it. Suddenly he said that he found the baked corn. It turned out that Wu Xiong had came to him and gave him a couple of baked corns. Da Dong heard Wu Xiong's voice and said that she guessed his mind again. Ya Se was getting annoyed so he hang up. He said thank you to Wu Xiong and after that she left. Then Ya Se said that he would not agree with the saying "Great love always happens in small places".
- After Wu Xiong and Yun Han left Ya Se, they walked passed a store that displayed a wedding dress. Wu Xiong stopped and looked at it for a while. Then she started fantasizing about her dream wedding with Ya Se. Yun Han told her to stop and then she dragged her away from the store.
- When Ya Se, Xiao Yu, and Da Dong was looking for Jin Bi Dian Long, Xiao Yu said that Wu Xiong able to understand it because she had pure mind. When Ya Se heard this, he began to think about what Wu Xiong said to him, about him becoming her man. Ya Se then said that Wu Xiong and her ape family were able to understand the manga because their mind were not polluted. When Xiao Yu said that Ya Se finally admited that Wu Xiong's prediction were true, Ya Se actually blushed for a quick second.
- After they left the manga store and saw what happened to Jin Bao San after he read the manga, Da Dong started to tease Ya Se about Wu Xiong and Xiao Yu started laughing about it. They suddenly stooped when the Wu Shi came.
- The next day, Wu Xiong insisted to give Ya Se some medicine. Ya Se repeatedly rejected it because he thought that he did not need it. Finally, Ya Se gave up and accepted the medicine. The medicine was not edible but it was to be applied over a wound. Ya Se said that he would use it next time when he got hurt, but Wu Xiong insisted that he used it right away because he was already injured. Ya Se raised his voice and insisted that he did not get hurt. Wu Xiong kept saying that he was hurt but he just did not know where the wound. Ya Se said that he would check it himself when he had time and then left.
- After class was over, Wu Xiong and Yun Han stayed in class. Ya Se told them to go shopping than stay in class all day. Yun Han became angry with Ya Se because Ya Se kept raising his voice every time he talked to them. Yun Han said that she had already persuaded Wu Xiong to give up on him but Wu Xiong still would not give up on him. Ya Se said that was good because that way both he and Yun Han would not have any responsibilities with her. Wu Xiong then said that he did not have to responsible because when the baby came, her ape family would take care of it. Ya Se did not comment on this and asked both of them to leave because Ya Se, Da Dong, and Xiao Yu needed to talk in private. Wu Xiong then asked whether he had used the medicine she gave him or not. Ya Se said he did not use it because he was not injured. Yun Han said that Ya Se better believed Wu Xiong because her predictions was always very accurate. She said that even if he was not injured that time, he would get injured eventually. Ya Se finally said that he believed her and that he would use her medicine if he ever got injured. After that Wu Xiong and Yun Han left the class. Before they left, Ya Se said to Wu Xiong to stop walking and acting like an ape because she was already in the human society.
- After Wu Xiong and Yun Han left, Da Dong and Xiao Yu started to tease him again. Xiao Yu said that Ya Se had to sacrifice himself and mate with her. Ya Se did not stand the humiliation that he immediately left. Before he left, he realized that the Sword in the Stone had just injured him. After he left he went to the roof and started thinking about the Sword in the Stone. After that he began thinking about what Wu Xiong said to him about the medicine and his injury.
- Wu Xiong and Yun Han were talking. Yun Han said that she did not like seeing Wu Xiong always chasing Ya Se. Furthermore, she said that she should not care about him being possessed by the demon because it was his business. Wu Xiong said something in ape language and then she showed Yun Han the picture of Ya Se (the one in Episode 17). Yun Han then said that both of them should stay far away from each other because they have yet to start a relationship. Then she asked how did she able to love someone who was going to be possessed by demon. Yun Han said that Wu Xiong could save him but it would not be worth it. She also said that a guy like Ya Se would not have a happy ending with Wu Xiong. Wu Xiong insisted on helping Ya Se. Yun Han said that she was very serious and if Wu Xiong continued her behavior, she would return her back to the ape nation. Suddenly Hei Long appeared so they were on guard.
- When Ya Se started to become demon, Wu Xiong was eager to help him but Yun Han prevented her and said that it was not her business. After Ya Se went out from class, Yun Han and Wu Xiong followed him. Wu Xiong started to talk in ape language and did not hunch when she was walking. However, Yun Han refused to translate what she was saying and Ya Se left. After Ya Se left, Yun Han told Da Dong and Xiao Yu what Wu Xiong was saying. Wu Xiong said that her love could save Ya Se.
- After school, Wu Xiong started mumbling something. Da Dong said that she probably wanted to go with Ya Se. Ya Se was in a bad mood, so after hearing what Da Dong said he got angry. When Ya Se about to leave, he started to feel pain and remembering the time he got possessed by demon. Wu Xiong was going to help but Yun Han held her hand and prevented her, saying that she should leave him alone because he did not want her help. When Ya Se became possessed once again, Wu Xiong became very worried. After Ya Se left, Wu Xiong and Yun Han followed him, then Xiao Yu and Da Dong followed them.
- Ya Se was absent in class. When Duan Chang Ren came to class, Wu Xiong said that Ya Se had met a mishap. Not long after, Da Dong got a call from Ya Se, saying that he nearly killed his bodyguard and was in the hospital.
- Ya Se, Xiao Yu, and Da Dong were talking about the Sword in the Stone. Then Xiao Yu mentioned Wu Xiong. After that they began remembering what Wu Xiong said to Ya Se. Da Dong said that Wu Xiong once said that her love could save him. Ya Se said that he had to become her man if she helped him and he did not want that. Da Dong said that it was better than being possessed.
- Yun Han and Wu Xiong came to look for Ya Se while Xiao Yu, Da Dong, and Dong Cheng Wei were practicing, however Ya Se was not there. Wu Xiong said that anything they did was useless and also Ya Se could not save himself. Yun Han translated that Ya Se had been possessed by the demon and it was very hard to get the demon out; only Wu Xiong could help him. Xiao Yu asked her to tell them how would she save Ya Se, but Wu Xiong would not tell them because she could not reveal the decree of God. Wu Xiong said that everything was destined to happen, Ya Se could not escape and the Sword in the Stone would force him to come to her. After saying that, Wu Xiong and Yun Han left.
- On the phone, Da Dong said to Ya Se that Wu Xiong was stressing out and kept saying that only her that could save him.
- Ji An.
- When Ya Se became a demon and about to have a showdown with Da Dong, Xiao Yu, and Ji An, Wu Xiong stopped them by kissing him to transfer the Bear Pearl that can suppress the demon. It was shown in the VCR, that Wu Xiong had been preparing herself, so that when she meet Ya Se, she would be able to handle the various things that would happen. Da Dong said that the kiss was very long. Yun Han said that to transfer the Bear Pearl into Ya Se's body took some time.
- At Duan Chang Ren's stall, Ya Se said that he did not know how to act towards Wu Xiong after she saved him that afternoon. Xiao Yu said that Ya Se should treat her better. Da Dong agreed with this. Duan Chang Ren also agreed, however he was having a hard tiime imagining Ya Se and Wu Xiong doing romantic stuff a couple usually do, like holding hands and kissing. Ya Se did not comment on this. Da Dong said that Wu Xiong was able to change her appearance then she would not look too bad. Then Duan Chang Ren teased him by giving him bananas and talking in ape language.
- That night at Duan Chang Ren's stall, Ya Se talked about what happened between him and Wu Xiong in the afternoon, about how Wu Xiong kept saying the tongue twister and got better at it. Da Dong said that the both of them are not that bad together and advised them to go to the two-people skit clubs, that way the both of them could say it after another and they could perform together. Ya Se told him to stop teasing him and said that Wu Xiong was cuter than he thought before. Xiao Yu said that the love between them was very beautiful. Ya Se said that he had less love experience than Xiao Yu and Da Dong so he had hard time feeling it. Furthermore, he said that he could only treat her as a very cute sister.
- When Ya Se and the others found out that Wu Xiong was aging rapidly because she gave her Bear Pearl to Ya Se, Ya Se was determine to solve this problem as soon as possible, even without Duan Chang Ren's help. Ya Se finally decided that he would return the Bear Pearl. He told Da Dong to hit his stomach so that the Bear Pearl would be forced to come out. He did not care about the Sword in the Stone that was going to possess him later and only thought about returning the Bear Pearl back to Wu Xiong. Da Dong hit him but it was useless. Xiao Yu tried using his left fist but it was also useless. Even though, Ya Se could not force the Bear Pearl out, he kept saying to Yun Han that he would return the Bear Pearl back to Wu Xiong.
- Even though Wu Xiong only had one month to live, she did not regret it because it was fated. If she had love, even though she would not live long, she would be satisfied.
- At Duan Chang Ren's stall, Duan Chang Ren was very touched when he heard the love story between Ya Se and Wu Xiong. Ya Se thanked Duan Chang Ren because he was sad on his behalf, however he ordered him to stop crying because his crying made Ya Se wanted to kill someone. After that, Ya Se said that his plan for that time was to think of a way to remove the Bear Pearl from his body and return it to Wu Xiong. Duan Chang Ren said that plan was crazy because he would become possessed by demon and would have to fight Ji An. Ya Se did not care about this because he just could not let Wu Xiong died.
- Da Dong then said that probably the only way to return the Bear Pearl was by kissing Wu Xiong because that was how Wu Xiong transferred the Bear Pearl to Ya Se. Duan Chang Ren assumed that Ya Se had never taken any initiative to kiss a girl before. Then Da Dong teased him and said that his kiss with Wu Xiong was probably his first kiss. Ya Se did not say anything but he blushed, indicating that what Da Dong said might be true. Xiao Yu then said that the love story between Ya Se and Wu Xiong would be retold in all the high schools forever.
- On his way home, Ya Se got a call from Duan Chang Ren. Duan Chang Ren said that he had good news and bad news for Ya Se. The good news was that Ya Se did not have to kiss Wu Xiong because at that time he had no feelings for Wu Xiong, which would make the kiss meaningless. Furthermore, he said that the Bear Pearl was a living object and a meaningless kiss could not activate it. The bad news was that Ya Se still have to kiss Wu Xiong as soon as possible, meaning the shortest time (because Wu Xiong was aging rapidly) he had to make himself fall in love with her and gave her a kiss. This way the Bear Perl could be activated and it would return back to Wu Xiong's body. Duan Chang Ren said that he knew all of this because he had just called the ape nation and they explained it all to him. Ya Se did not believe this. Duan Chang Ren said that was common sense and then hang up.
- The next day, Ya Se came to class and without a word he took Wu Xiong's hands and took her to the field. Then he kissed her. Everyone else followed them and watching them kissing the whole time. Unfortunately, the kiss did not work and he could not return the Bear Pearl to her. When he realized this he said sorry to her. Then he held her hand and introduced her as his new girlfriend to the entire class.
- Xiao Yu asked Ya Se was he sure that he could fall in love with someone in limited time. Ya Se did not know this himself. Da Dong said that Ya Se probably had never even had a girlfriend before because he was so stiff. Ya Se said that he did not really know how to be in love. This was the first time he felt so helpless in his life and he kept saying he did not know how to love someone. Xiao Yu and Da Dong said that what he need was romance, however Ya Se said that he did not know how to be romantic. Xiao Yu said that Wu Xiong used her Bear Pearl to save him in exchange for a month's love and to save her, he had to fall in love with her within three weeks, then faced Ji An alone. Ya Se did not understand this, so Xiao Yu said that even though he said that he did not know how to be romantic, but he already was romantic.
- After school, Ya Se and Wu Xiong went on a date. Ya Se thought that she was quite pretty and after he thought about this, Wu Xiong blushed. Ya Se forgot that she was able to read his mind so when he realized this, he also blushed. Then Wu Xiong started to repeat another tongue twister. It turned out that she learned a new tongue twister to make Ya Se smile. She said that Ya Se was very handsome when he smiled. Then she said that when Ya Se and Wu Xiong mate, the child would be very good-looking.
- Yun Han, Da Dong, and Xiao Yu were spying on them. Da Dong and Xiao Yu noticed that they looked very happy. Yun Han said that even though Wu Xiong was aging rapidly but she could gave birth quickly. She said that before Wu Xiong died, she hped that she could leave behind her and Ya Se's posterity. Da Dong and Xiao Yu were very shocked when they heard this. Da Dong was becoming very worried that after mumbling stuff about Ya Se and Wu Xiong's relationship, he could not talk anymore. Xiao Yu said that they should all believe that Ya Se would able to fall in love with Wu Xiong and return the Bear Pearl in time.
- The next morning, Ya Se called Da Dong. He said that he did not return his calls because he was on a date with Wu Xiong until 3 a.m. the day before, so he was very tired and did not turn on his cell phone. After that Yun Han came out of her house. Ya Se was there because they agreed that he and Wu Xiong, along with Yun Han would go to school together. Yun Han asked him what he did to her the night before. Ya Se said that he kissed her because he thought that would return the Bear Pearl back and said that they did not mate. Yun Han said that Wu Xiong's rapid aging began to affect her appearance and because of this Wu Xiong was too ashamed to see him. Ya Se was going to approach her but Yun Han stopped him. She told him to fall in love with Wu Xiong quickly and return the Bear Pearl, or else he should not go to her because the only thing she wanted most right then was to mate with him and leave behind her posterity.
- Ya Se then quickly went over her side. Wu Xiong was very ashamed of her appearance that she immediately covered her face when Ya Se came. Ya Se said that he knew Wu Xiong became old but he did not care about that. At first Wu Xiong did not want to show her face but Ya Se kept saying that he did not mind at all. After Ya Se saw her face, he started tearing up. He said that was nothing and asked her to skip class and go play. Before he could finish his sentences he looked away and started crying. Wu Xiong immediately hugged him. Even though she could not express her love because of the language barrier, but she believed that one day Ya Se would understand that their love was beautiful, even though it was short and she was satisfied with it.
- At school, Ya Se went every where with Wu Xiong, even when he was going to talk to Da Dong. Da Dong said that Ya Se should focus on Wu Xiong and not deal with Da Dong's problems because he could solve his own problems. When Ya Se was talking to Da Dong, Wu Xiong kept calling his name, but Ya Se asked her to wait for a little while. After Ya Se got the news that his father disappeared, he told Wu Xiong to stay at school and wait for him because he had to go home quickly and stabilized the Tu Long Gang.
- Da Dong and Ya Se were talking about the Martial Arts Syndicate. Ya Se said that he would give the Sword in the Stone to Hei Long in exchange for Da Dong's parents, his dad, and Duan Chang Ren. Da Dong prohibited this, however Ya Se did not listen. Da Dong then reminded him of Wu Xiong and said that she would never allow him do that. Ya Se said that he was certain that he would be able to return the Bear Pearl very soon, that way both of them would not owe each other anything. Da Dong said that according to what Ya Se just said, that meant he had already fallen in love with her.
- In class, Da Dong, Yun Han, and Wu Xiong were discussing about Ya Se and his decisions. Wu Xiong said that Ya Se did it for others, before the Bear Pearl was returned to her. Da Dong did not know what to do because every thing he does would end up hurting Ya Se. Wu Xiong said that Ya Se would help the others and then he would return the Bear Pearl back to her. Then she said that if Ya Se died then she would die with him together. After hearing this, Da Dong told everyone to make sure that Ya Se stayed away from Wu Xiong.
- Later that night, Ya Se called Yun Han. Yun Han said to Wu Xiong that Ya Se would come over later. He wanted to go on a date with her and was going to return the Bear Pearl. Yun Han said that after he returned the Bear Pearl, she would take Wu Xiong away and she would help her found another guy to be her boyfriend. Wu Xiong said that if Ya Se died then she would die with him. Then she said that Ya Se truly loved her. Not long after, Ya Se came and Yun Han left the both of them.
- On their date, Ya Se said that in order to return the Bear Pearl back to her, he had forced himself to fall in love with her, however he finally realized that he had already subsconciously fallen in love with her for real. He apologized to her because after his love for her appeared, he had to say good bye to her. Both of them cried while holding each others' hands. Wu Xiong said that she was satisfied. She said that he had to save other people. She told him to kiss her and after that they would be together forever. Ya Se said that she was the first person he had ever fallen in love with and also she would be the last person that he would ever love. He said that he really truly loved her. After that they kissed and with that he returned the Bear Pearl back to her. After they finished, he thanked her for the Bear Pearl and said that he would always remember her. He asked her to promise him that she would live well. Before she could say anything, Ya Se started to become a demon. She hugged him and said that they would be together forever. Then she said that if he died then she would die too.
- The next day, Ya Se carried Wu Xiong on his back. He told her to not worry about him and told her to leave first. However, Wu Xiong did not want to leave and kept holding him tight. After that, Ya Se told Wu Xiong that the Sword in the Stone wanted to get inside his body and it's biggest enemy was not his mind but it was Wu Xiong. He said that she was the only person in the world that he did not want to give up at all. Wu Xiong kept saying that if he died then she would die too. For the rest of the episode, Ya Se kept carrying Wu Xiong and Wu Xiong kept holding him. Even on their final confrontation with Hei Long, they still would not let go of each other.
- After the battle with Hei Long was over, Wu Xiong helped Ya Se get up and she held his arm on their way home. When they were talking about Jin Bao San able to defeat him because they all lost their powers, Wu Xiong said that she would protect Ya Se. After that, he put his arm around her shoulders and she put her arm around his waist. Xiao Yu said it was their luck that Ya Se did not give up on Wu Xiong when he was becoming evil.